The course fee includes:
- Twelve hours of one-to-one tutorials conducted in person or online
- Six hours of graded homework
- Two graded SAT pre- and post-course examinations (self-invigilated) and score reports
- Greene’s SAT course workbooks covering Mathematics, Critical Reading, Writing and including both a vocabulary handbook as well as additional practice questions.
- A Greene’s Online final course report, and online reports after each test and seminar
Our courses can begin at any time which suits you. For more information, please contact the Director of U.S. University Services, Ms. Laurence Goodwin, on email@example.com. To enrol in a course, please fill out the registration form by clicking ‘Enrol now’.
back to: U.S. SAT I preparation