Greene’s runs an extensive programme of U.S. University Admissions Support, including preparation for the ACT, SAT I and IIs.
We are always happy to hear from tutors who are able to teach either the Critical Reading and Writing or the Mathematics portions of our SAT I courses, and one or more sections of the ACT.
We are particularly keen to hear from people who:
- have completed an undergraduate degree (preferably at an American university);
- are based in Oxford, preferably year-round;
- have a confident and engaging manner;
- are responsible and reliable;
- have some prior teaching or tutoring experience.
Please note, we are also happy to accept applications from post-graduate students who are generally free to work either a Saturday or Sunday approximately four weekends per term.
We are also interested in hearing from people with an interest in teaching SAT II subject tests, particularly Mathematics, languages and sciences.
If you meet the above criteria, please either apply using our online application form or, alternatively, send your C.V. and a short covering letter to our U.S. University Services e-mail, for the attention of the Academic Director: email@example.com.
back to: Tutors required