The Greene’s 16-hour preparation course prepares students for the examination by teaching the necessary strategies and techniques for the SAT at our Oxford premises throughout the academic year.
- Sixteen hours of intensive group tutorials
- Six hours of graded homework
- Two graded SAT pre- and post-course examinations (self-invigilated) and score reports
- Greene’s SAT course workbooks covering Mathematics, Critical Reading, Writing and including both a vocabulary handbook of nearly 5,000 words as well as additional practice questions.
- A Greene’s Online final course report, and online reports after each test and seminar
Please find course dates for 2013-2014 here. We run courses throughout the year, mid-week, at the weekends and during school holidays.