You are guided in your studies by a Personal Tutor who you meet on a weekly basis throughout your time at Greene’s.
Support from your Personal Tutor will assist you to:
- implement your personalised programme of A level studies;
- plan, monitor and review your studies – including progress towards the A level grades you are targeting;
- arrange regular testing and trial A level exams;
- provide university admissions and career advice and guidance; and
- help you to develop independence, good study skills, confidence as a self-learner and self-esteem.